Amazon continues to dominate retail, accounting for about half of every dollar spent online in the US. By 2020, it’s predicted to account for 50% of US retail GMV. Make no mistake, Amazon’s going nowhere. So today, it’s not a question of ‘should’ your brand be selling on Amazon, but ‘how’ it’s selling on Amazon.
Amazon is one of your most lucrative sales channels, if not your most lucrative, and must be considered a key piece of your eCommerce strategy for 2020.
In this webinar recording, ChannelSight’s Head of Brand Partnerships, Colm O’Dwyer will talk you through how to devise a winning brand strategy on Amazon in 2020 and beyond.
In this 30-minute session Colm will cover:
- The new rules for retail that must inform your Amazon strategy
- Why your marketing efforts are wasted if your product detail page is wrong
- How to create product detail pages that convert
- How to rank highly on the Amazon search results
- The tools Amazon provides to drive sales
- How to unlock and manipulate the valuable Amazon data that lies behind every click
Fill out the form to get a kickstart on your 2020 strategy!