Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two massive dates in the online shopping calendar, and growing year on year. Black Friday represented 21% more of the holiday shopping season in 2017 than in 2013, while Cyber Monday represented 15% more.
So, there’s no denying these days represent huge opportunities for brands and retailers both large and small. However capturing that opportunity requires careful, considered and informed strategizing.
To help you capture more of this growing market we’ve pulled together 9 key trends and insights from both days in 2017 and give expert advice on how to harness and translate each one into stellar sales for your brand in 2018. In this eBook ‘9 Ways Your Brand Can Win Black Friday And Cyber Monday 2018’ we take a look at:
- 2017 stats at a glance
- Black Friday no longer just a one day/weekend event
- Mobile emerging as the hero
- Omnichannel becoming the new norm
- Social Media takes a starring role
- Email packs the festive punch
- Millennials dominate spending
- The influence of same day & free delivery
- Amazon rules the roost
What are you waiting for? Download this essential brand guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday and make 2018 the year your campaigns drive up conversions and deliver more to the bottom line.