Ecommerce is swiftly reshaping the established order of retail – by 2021 digital sales will account for more than one-quarter of global chain retail sales and 11% of all retail globally.
In the face of this upheaval, brands are constantly trying to find a way to gain their edge. How is your brand planning to capitalize on this expected growth?
Ben Fairclough, Head of Brand Performance at ChannelSight teams up with the Edge by Ascential’s VP, Global Executive Education, Chris Perry for this on-demand webinar where they look at how CPG brands can compete innovatively in the age of ecommerce.
In this webinar, they will:
- Analyze the challenges CPG brands face selling online
- Understand the importance of creating a seamless shopper journey
- Scope how innovation in technology and its effect on consumer touchpoints is impacting online sales
- Discuss strategies to improve the buying experience for low value items and basket fillers
- Examine ways to best position brands and products on retailer’s platforms, drive sales and strengthen retailer-supplier relationships
- Explore how suppliers can take control of the entire customer journey by offering more personalized shopping options and showcasing their brands in unique ways
Join this webinar to:
- Uncover the vital ecommerce capabilities you need gain the upper hand in this digitally-driven world
- Learn how leading global CPG brands can capitalize on ecommerce’s rapid growth and identify key market segments for expansion
- Discover the fundamental principles and organizational structures of successful ecommerce organizations
Fill out the form to watch it now!