The DIY and Home industry is predicted to reach $14 billion globally by 2021.
The world’s leading brands have already started planning their eCommerce strategy to capture this growth, have you?
Mark Gilroy, Head of Brand Partnerships at ChannelSight teams up with the Edge by Ascential’s Senior Analyst, Chris Elliott for this on-demand webinar where they examine the rise of the Home and DIY sector and explore the opportunities available to brands in this digitally-native world.
You will gain first-hand insights into:
- Expectations of today’s DIY consumer and how to best understand their shopper journey
- Steps needed to drive the DIY consumer to product detail pages that entice a purchase
- Increasing conversion rates on your product detail pages through effective content and promotional strategy
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
- Expected e-commerce sales growth by category and retailer outlook into Amazon, Home Depot and Lowe’s
- Online sales and pricing trends that will impact brands in major DIY categories
And much more… Fill out the form to watch it now!