Did you know the average visit duration on eBay is 50% longer than on Amazon?
Nowadays, the original shopping pioneer is often overlooked, however, it still a major contender with 175 million active users and plans to triple it to 500 million after it’s rebranding.
However succeeding on the eBay marketplace requires a unique strategy that can be hard for brands to wrap their heads around.
So, we’ve put together 9 simple steps your brand can take to ensure your success on eBay, including:
- Keeping Cassini Happy
- Making Your Content Relevent
- Using the eBay Catalogue
- Communicate Customer Service
- Using eBay’s Marketing Features
- Keeping Pricing Competitive
- Getting Serious About Shipping
- Driving Targeted Outside Traffic To Your eBay Listings
- Actively Seeking Buyer Feedback
What are you waiting for? Download this essential brand guide to selling on the eBay marketplace for your surefire route to success.