eCommerce is growing at an unprecedented rate all around the world and with sales projected to grow to 4.88 trillion US dollars by 2021.eBook: Global Brands Driving Digital Path To Purchase Transformation eCommerce is growing at an unprecedented rate all around the world. With sales projected to grow to 4.88 trillion US dollars by 2021, brands need to continually refine their digital approach to meet and exceed consumer expectations. While convenience and accessibility are still kings, more focused and personal brand-customer relationships are becoming the new norm. Consumers want brands to understand what they like, what they don’t like, where they prefer to purchase and to deliver this at exactly the right time on their digital path to purchase. BSH, Logitech, Perfetti Van Melle, Skyn, Tassimo and Evergreen Garden Care are just a few of the many global brands embracing this digital-first approach. And ChannelSight’s Where to Buy technology is a key tool on their digital transformation. Giving brands the ability to offer a leading online experience, ChannelSight’s technology is capturing purchase intent across all digital channels, enabling consumers to complete their purchase instantly from their preferred retailer in just a few clicks. With ChannelSight brands have achieved:
- An increase in conversion rates of up to 24%
- A decrease in overall bounce rates of 77% and exit rates of 56%
- Easy access to retailer sales insights to compare and contrast performance across many markets
- Visibility into the number and value of leads being sent to retailers via brand marketing activity
- Significant increases in both DTC and retailer sales through the power of consumer choice
- Plus much more…..
Download this eBook: Global Brands Driving Digital Path To Purchase Transformation to learn how BSH, Logitech, Perfetti Van Melle, Skyn, Tassimo and Evergreen Garden Care are driving
- digital transformation,
- capturing consumer intent,
- increasing online conversion and
- getting a greater return from their marketing investment.
See more Channelsight resources. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.